Tuesday, January 6, 2015

It's a New Year!

Sorry that I haven't been more consistent with updating this blog between September and Now. It's been a busy couple of months, and the next few look to be about the same, although I am going to attempt to keep more on top of this for you guys!

Updates for the next week will go out on Fridays on Facebook. The Senior Youth Facebook group is called 'BMC Youth' and the Junior Youth Facebook group is called 'BMC Jr Youth'. I'll try to post the Calendar up to March as soon as I have that typed up. For now though, here's what's happening this month!

Senior Youth:

January
7 - Mexico Sharing
14 - Small Group Night (Each small group leader is in charge of planning this night and will contact you if you are in their group about what's happening.)
21 - Skating/Sledding at Altona Park
23 - Junior and Senior Youth Worship Night in the Church Sanctuary
28 - Bible Study - Gerry

Junior Youth:

January
9 - Bible Study - Jo
16-18 - Junior Youth Retreat (contact myself (204-362-7262) or Kristen (204-304-0971) for more details
23 - Junior and Senior Youth Worship Night in the Church Sanctuary
30 - Sledding at Altona Park

*note: This schedule may change. I will update Facebook on Youth Nights before 6 pm if a change is necessary.

If you have any questions or concerns, or just want to hear some encouraging things about your kids, please contact me. I'd love to talk to you!

Office: 204-327-5208 | Cell: 204-362-7262 | Email: bmcyouthpastor@gmail.com

Happy New Year! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment