Thursday, July 16, 2015

Everyday Miracles

What if we always recognized all the everyday miracles in our lives?

So often people ask God to do the impossible, and fail to recognize his hand in the ordinary. What if it's a miracle that you woke up this morning? What if it's a miracle that you took that breath you just did? What if your genetic code is a miracle? What if it's a miracle that you are even alive? What if it's a miracle if you didn't get into a vehicle accident today? Or that you have food to eat, a place to live, a place to sleep, friends, family? All these good things that we can take for granted

Take a minute to take stock of the everyday miracles in your life.

James 1:17 NIV Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights,who does not change like shifting shadows.


Miracles of the day:

Jesus has saved me, set me free, made me whole, and given me a right relationship with God! And he continues to teach and mould me to reflect his character everyday.

My beautiful wife

My son Judah

My brother Eric showing up at just the right time to help me get my brakepads replaced and wheel back on before it started to rain.

Food to eat

A job/calling that I love

And many more.


My prayer for you is that as you reflect on the everyday miracles in your life, that you would grow in faith, and seek to be a miracle to someone you meet today, or tomorrow, or everyday.

May you enjoy the peace of Christ today.

Gerry.

No comments:

Post a Comment